Saturday 11 June 2011

Father's Day




Just a quick post, I should be out shopping for some new garden furniture but I just haven't quite got there yet. Found a nice set on Ebay but I'm going to have a trip round the garden centres before I decide whether to bid or not, decisions, decisions.


Two father's day cards for two special Dads. Both cards contain the Allsorts recipe, one patterned paper, two punches or dies and three buttons. The top card is based on the I love promarkers sketch. Both images are coloured with Promarkers and are from LOTV.


Please leave a comment - ooh and don't forget to enter for my Blog candy while your here.


Thanks for stopping by.


Lynda xxx











The first card is entered for the I love Promarkers Follow that Sketch Challenge

8 comments:

  1. A fab take on our sketch with a lovely Fathers Day card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, these are really sweet creations, lovely details, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card , I love how your background looks like newspaper columns,Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cards Lynda, the DP in the fist works perfectly with the image.

    Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week, good luck and look forwards to seeing you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, adore the colours you have used!
    Thank you for joining us at Alphabet
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific Fathers Day cards Lynda :) Arent these images fab? :)

    Love your mix of papers and colours and the embellies are perfect.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation. Thank you so much for entering it in the Allsorts challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.