Thursday 9 June 2011

60th birthday card

A 60th birthday card for a male colleague at work - it wasn't til I photographed it that I realised that my lighthouse had a touch of the leaning tower of pisa about it!!! It's been really busy couple of weeks - was away visiting friends and family for most of half term - and of course I went to see TAKE THAT. They were excellent, especially Robbie :). Now its full steam ahead to the Summer holidays and a date with Iron Maiden. I love the Summer term but it is sad to say goodbye to students as they move on to the next phase of their education. Lots of different activites to do, the prom to prepare for and a trip to Alton Towers. In September I will be starting a new role as Year 12 coordinator so lots of new challenges ahead - I just hope I'll still have time to craft!!.

Please check out my Blog Candy - only five entries so far for the random draw.
Entering this for
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge- Card for a man or boy

Thanks for stopping by
Lynda xxxx

Main image and nautical stamps - Kanban
Papers - Stampin Up
Watercoloured with Marvy Heritage Inks

1 comment:

  1. A fantastis card Lynda, love anything nautical. Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.