Saturday 2 April 2011

Leaving Card


What a lovely day today. The house has been full of children playing between trips to the park. I've been crafting and listening to Lover Never Dies - I love musicals and Andrew Lloyd Webber is a particular favourite. The card is for a colleague who is leaving at the end of term. Used my Cricut (have I mentioned that I love it?) to cut the trellis. The butterflies and stamps on the front are Stampin Up, the butterfly punch is too. Used a Martha Stewart for the border and the sentiment in the middle is from LOTV. Just been looking at the new Stampin Up mini catalogue -lots of lovely goodies to put on my ever growing wish list. My craft room is bursting at the seams but there is always something new to tempt me.


Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Just playing catch up Lynda, Your recent cards are gorgeous. I know what you mean about being tempted though ~ Went NEC last week & Sir Stamp today & there's still tons on my wish list.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a lovely card thanks for joining us at the creative cottage linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing at the Creative cottage last challenge white space hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.