Sunday 6 February 2011

Wonderland

This is one of my new stamps - Miss Evie Wonderland - from Squiggle Stamps. My 21 year old neice is crazy about Alice in Wonderland. I spent 2 weeks in Disneyland in 2008 searching for all things Alice and I only found two items!!!!!!!!! Of course since then the world has gone Alice mad and she is everywhere. Made this notebook for her, I'm sure it will come in useful as she is in her final year at Uni. Luckily craft stamper have supplied me with a pocket watch and teacup on recent magazines so my theme was complete. The flower was also made from a recent free stamp from the magazine. Entering the notebook for Paper Sundaes Challenge - Two or more images and I Love Promarkers Anything Goes Challenge Evie is coloured with promarkers, and the paper I used had a subtle sparkle and it has given a lovely effect not easy to pick up on the photo.

Lynda xx

10 comments:

  1. Fab notebook Lynda, great use of your freebie stamps
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! this is just lovely Lynda,
    great stamping too!!
    hugs Lou,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda. I am sure your notebook will be much appreciated. The flower is a cute finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda, what a lovely notebook, thank you for joining us at I Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet card and a great take on our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great notebook, sure she'll love it, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project, love those blue flowers ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynnth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My notebook!!

    I love this...thankyou Auntie Lynda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful present! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.