This is a stamp I've had for at least ten years - but I find the image really hard to colour successfully. I've inked it up many times but have discarded the result. The image is very detailed and it doesn't seem to work at all without colour. This time I've watercoloured it using Stampin Up Watercololur Crayons the result is ok - but the colours in the photo make it appear bolder that it really is. I'll have to try it with Promarkers next time. The frame was cut from an old aperture card thats been in my draw for years. Someone gave me a big pile of them but I find them hard to use successfully. So as I hadn't got a correctly sized or shaped die this was a good solution. The discarded part of the card Iused to stamp the butterfly and to punch the tag and top flower. I thought I'd dig out this stamp as it is perfect for the Allsorts Challenge - Inspired by Nature. (You can tell its half term as I've actually got time to craft on a Sunday instead of running trying to prepare for the week ahead).
Thanks for looking