Sunday 5 September 2010

Tooth Fairy



How exciting, the tooth fairy is paying her first visit to my 6 year old son tonight, he is very pleased with his new gap. I'm sure he will enjoy showing everyone at school tomorrow. I think they are both looking forward to the new term, and their thoughts are already turning to Christmas!!!!
My card is for two challenges Allsorts challenge ' New beginnings' and Squiggle Stamps 'Anthing goes', being a teacher it could only have one theme. The image is 'Oscar with Frame' from squiggle stamps, watercoloured with Stampin up watercolour crayons, the shamrocks were cut with a sizzix die from my calendar collection. The rest is from my newly unearthed stash.

2 comments:

  1. such an adorable card love the image...x

    Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!this is just so lovely Lynda,what a sweetie to loose his first tooth and hope he had a good day at school too.
    thanks so much for joining us in this months challenge at Squiggle Stamps.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.