Thursday 2 September 2010

New Term


Well the Summer holidays are over - how do I know - the sun has come out!!!!!! Back at school, but at least this year I feel that I have made good use of the last six weeks, we have lovely new holiday memories, have enjoyed time with family and friends and have got the house a lot more organised. So I can enjoy the next few months ( my favourite time of the year ) crafting in my new room. So todays creation is using a wooden stamp i bought a couple years ago but have never successfully used before. I've coloured the image with promarkers and am quite pleased with the finished effect. The border was created with a Martha Stewart punch and the words were cut using a sizzix die. The vintage paper is by Anna Griffin, I love her papers, but always feel guilty when I chop them up.


Entered for Anything Goes Challenge Blog 'Say it With Flowers' ,Bunny Zoe Crafts 'Vintage', Crazy 4 Challenges 'Lattice'

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Lynda, love the border
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are lovely! I love the whole layout of your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.