Sunday 20 June 2010

Childhood Memories

I bought myself some promarkers so had to try them out with some of my favourite stamps. These are from a set I've had for a number of years, I remember getting paper dolls as a little girl and I had to have them. Don't know if this set of foam backed stamps is still available but it is called Paper Pals with Georgia from Mary Engelbreit, All Night Media.

Entered for:

Crazy 4 challenges - Paper Flowers
Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog - Pretty as a Princess
Alys Sunday Sketch - Flower Power
Totally Gorjuss -Sugar and Spice
Creative Craft Challenges- Stampinup

5 comments:

  1. adorable! great idea with the paper doll + clothes.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda, this is so adorable and brings back so many memories, that shows how old I am lol,I love it thanks for joining us at creative craft,I hope your ok today, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember paper dolls mine were from the twinkle comic, these are fab. Thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card :-)...thanks for joining us at TG this week...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.