Friday 22 March 2013

Golden Wedding

Congratulations to my Mum and Dad they have been married 50 years tomorrow.  They have gone on holiday to a secret destination, just hope the weather doesn't spoil their plans.  I love these Lily of the Valley stamps, I couldn't choose between them so i used them both.  I made the flowers using a free cut on the cricut craft room.  The images are coloured with promarkers - I'm finally improving my technique.

Lynda
Entering for the Allsorts Challenge 'Deco delight' and I love promarkers 'Anything Goes'

3 comments:

  1. wow what a sweet card ,love the images and pretty flowers,
    congratulations to your parents ...wow 50 yrs .i
    I hope they have a wonderful break away
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.