Sunday 10 February 2013

Loving LOTV and Knitting!

A couple of recent cards made using LOTV stamps.


I love this range and have just ordered a couple of new ones, the images are so versatile, I have coloured these with Promarkers, I use them in a very simple way,  I haven't got hours for crafting and I had to do both of these cards in hurry.  I should build up a stash of cards but I just don't seem to work that way, I like to prepare cards specifically for the people who are going to receive them.

I've been having a go at knitting recently, inspired initially by Amber's attempt to knit a phone sock.  When i nipped in the wool shop for her, i spotted some scarf wool on offer, inspired by the wonderful advice by the lady in the shop I purchased a couple of balls.  The scarves are very satisfying, knit up extremely quickly and the result is a surprisingly professional scarf. 
Now I have well and truly got the knitting bug, I have embarked on knitting a teddy bear, a purple one of course!  It is the first time I have attempted to follow a pattern, the head and body are complete, partly due to the 4 days I have just spent on the sofa due to a mystery knee injury!!
Hopefully he or she will appear in a future entry.

Lynda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.