Thursday 29 September 2011

Happy birthday Theo

Life has been so hectic I have done some crafting but just couldn't find the time to post anything. The Summer holidays flew by and we had a fabulous fortnight in Cornwall. Since then Amber has started High School and I've started in my new job as Year 12 Learning Co-ordinator at the University Academy. I have lost my card making mojo but did manage to get myself sorted to make this for my nephews 1st birthday. My creation needed something to finish it off but every embellishment I tried didn't seem to work so I left it as posted. I have started a Kaisercraft advent calender though, hopefully I will post my progress shortly. I have the wood painted and assembled and am going to start assembling and decorating the drawers. Hope you are all well and anjoying your crafting in Blog land.
Love Lynda


Entered for the Allsorts challenge - Clean and Simple

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lynda, gorgeous cute image. Sounds like you've been busy, can't wait to see the calender
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the lettering for the name. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.