Wednesday 23 March 2011

Another birthday

Yes its the third birthday in my family this week - this time its my brother-in-law so another mans card! I used this LOTV image (I haven't got many suitable for men) and one of my new Stampin Up Papers. I really like these old print papers. The pocket watch was a free stamp and I have used it on shrink plastic to make the little embellishments that match the stamp on the envelope. The little photo corners have been sat in a pot for a couple of years - don't know why I've never used them before, they add a nice finishing touch. The image was coloured with promarkers. Entering this for the Anything Goes Challenge - Make your own embellishments.
Hope you're all enjoying the lovely spring sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, wonderful card I love the image you have used and your card layout too
    Thank you for joining us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda, this is fabulous, lovely image and beautifully coloured love how you have used the print paper.
    thanks for popping by my blog hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.