Thursday 8 July 2010

My first Tilda

Sooooo excited - this is my first Tilda and I love her. She had to have her picture taken on the bathroom window sill because it's dark and my other half has insisted on putting energy saving bulbs everywhere. Colours are ok, but still not quite true. I'm sure you all recognise her as Magnolia Fairtale - Elf Tilda, she was coloured with Promarkers and is sitting on some K & Co papers. I think she might be the first of many :).

Happy times.

Lynda xx

Entered for Flutterby Wednesday - Fairy, Butterfly or Angel.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge.

    P.S. Tilda's are very addictive! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Lynda, she looks lovely.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Welcome to the world of Tildas,they are so addictive and you have made a lovely first Tilda card.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed after they have been moderated.